Monday, April 28, 2008

Patterning

We finally started our patterning.

Guess God has His ways to get us started.

I wanted to start this from the time I attended the Glenn Doman's "What to do" course but due to lack of hands, we never really started.

Then, our dear helper of 5 mths said she wanted to go home last month (yes, when she was just 4 months with us) so I took another helper to train.

So there was an overlap and finally I kinda had enough hands to do patterning... so I wasted no time in getting it started as soon as I got the new helper in on the 22nd April.

Thurs night 24th April - our very first serious session of 30 counts!
Fri morning 25th April before going to work - 1 session of 30 counts!
Sat 26th April, 2008 - 1 session of 30 count and 1 session of 10 count
Sunday 27th April, 2008 - 4 sessions of 40 counts

Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord for sending the help.

No comments: