Thursday, April 22, 2010

A call from the hospital....

The other side of the line: Is this Jeremiah mummy?

Me: Yes

Other side: This is calling from KKH X-ray Dept

Me: Yes?

Other side: Jeremiah has an appointment for DMSA on the 28th April right?

Me: Yes?

I was trying to interrupt but could not... coz I wanted to say I did not want to go for this DMSA thing.

Other side: Looks like we gotta postpone this appointment.

Me: BEST! THANK YOU LORD!

Other side: (sounding a little baffled) We ran out of the medicine and it's run out world wide!

Me: Praise the Lord!

Other side: (Sounding like she was trying to control her amusement) We will let u know again.

Me: It's ok! Praise the Lord!

I never did wanted the test anyway... and was thinking how to avoid it. Could not do anything but ask the Lord, my God and He sure works in His own mysterious ways!

I was so so amazed and over the hills that I had to immediately go share it with the helper the news and of coz to dear husband when he came home.

Upon hearing what I told him,
Dear Husband: Only God is capable of this. Run out of medicine worldwide! WOW! YOU must put this on your blog....

So here it is! ALL YOU READING THIS! AIN'T HE AMAZING????? YES! HE ANSWERS PRAYERS!!! HE SURE DOES! NEVER EVER DOUBT HIM :) THANK YOU LORD! YOUR GRACE STILL AMAZES ME!

Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
each day i fall on my knees
'cause Your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me

No comments: