Wednesday, July 5, 2006

J trackback: 5th July, 2006

That day is a haze as i recall now.

Tim and I left the NICU after 2pm the visiting hour. We went back to my room and so many thoughts were racing thru our minds. Yes, we were afraid and we know we had to pray. We called Gladys who was babysitting Nat the Korkor. Seems that Korkor is fine.We did not know what to tell Nat.


Nat's the korkor and he's been anxious to meet his little brother. We've brought Nat to visit friends when they gave birth. Nat sure wants to meet his didi when he comes. What should we tell him?

Our first visitors....

Shan came with her baby, Jerry and her mother in law.
Tim excused himself to go get something to bite since i had friends. He returned soon after. I know he must be feeling pretty lousy himself. Not being able to carry our little Jeremiah and Nat's not visiting yet... as he's with my sister, Gladys. They would only come after Jason, Gladys' husband finish work. Tim must be feeling as terrible as I did but we kinda suppress our emotions as we went through the day. I knew he needed not jus a pat but a hug as badly as I do.
And so our little valentine baby Jerry who was born on Valentine's day 2006 did the job.


The people at Nick sent a hamper and a card most sweet. Some of them sms me if was ok to visit but frankly, I'm not quite ready. Can't speak without crying most times.

Shan's mil was really nice. She told me that if we were ever in need of funds, she could help... no need to go to the banks coz their interests are so so high.

the rest of the crew angel and hengjong, qiuyan, xinling, ben, kelly, jo all came in the evening. tim's mother also came. I could see they all tried to hold back their tears too. I know they felt our pain.
Kelly brought holy water from Lourdes, a rosary and a little motorcycle gift for nat and some pocky snack for Tim. how thoughtful.

My dear nat came with my sis Gladys and Jason later that evening. Nat came right up to my bed and pressed my tummy. Of coz the tummy have not went down so he thought baby was not out yet. We gave him toys and distracted him. He kept asking and we kept distracting. Lord lead us.

God bless these people who came and reach out to us with their hearts.

No comments: