Thursday, July 3, 2008

Two more days

and Jere turns 2! Praise the Lord!

This is a picture taken last year when we celebrated Jere's first birthday with our family and friends with a simple home cooked food and a symbolic figure 1 cake :)



This year, what's in store for Jere?

Mummy's planning a little party with the family and a few baby friends, following the rule that she read on a magazine of the number of guests should be the age of the child plus 2 so Jere can have 4 guests and that's it :) Let's see if mummy can keep to it :) Mummy always get a little carried away when it comes to parties :)

4 guests? Who shall we have? Babies of the same year?
Godsis megan? Jeremy? Riley? Cadence? Lecea? Oops! looks like we gonna exceed the number! :P

Thank you Lord for your wonderful blessings upon Jeremiah!

We continue to ask of your prayers for Jeremiah to knock upon God's door to heal Jeremiah completely. That Jeremiah will be able to stand and walk and his neurogenic bladder will be healed and all other forms of complications from the spina bifida be healed. May Jere be restored to perfect health in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!

I thank my God
I thank my God each time I think of You!
And when I pray for you, I pray with joy.

1. Now there is one thing I am sure of,
He who began His work in you.
Will see that it is truly finished,
When the day of Jesus comes

2. That I should feel like this towards you
Seems only natural to me.
For you have shared with me my labours!
The Gospel privilege with me!

3.Since you have borne with me my burdens,
I now bear you within my heart!
And God alone knows how I miss you!
I love you just as Christ loves me!

4. I pray your knowledge will be deepened!
Your love be mutual and strong!
Then you will reach the perfect goodness!
Then to the Lord you will belong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mich! Sorry I missed Jere's bday by a few days but I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to him!! And I hope you received my prev post re the eczema and also the email that I sent to Facebook about the neurogenic bladder. Sorry I couldnt send it to your email cos I dont know your email address. xxElin

Anonymous said...

You are one sick and weak minded woman and you don't deserve to be blessed with children. Listen to the doctor's advise and give your poor child the treatment he deserves! Your child is at an age where he not wise enough to make that decision, so you owe him that responsibility to make one that is right.

If you want to gamble, do it with your own health.

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you anonymous. Pray, do not judge me. Doctors are humans and can be wrong too. Sometimes we need to be a fool to be wise. Yes, my child is not at an age where he is wise enough to make a decision and I believe God will lead me and guide me along since he has blessed me with jeremiah.Jeremiah is my blessing from God and God will bless and protect Jeremiah. AMEN