Sunday, April 1, 2007

Promise to update

Well... many say... no news is good news....
not really... juz that i've been too busy trying to juggle that i did not have time to post. and of coz when there is good news, i will never fail to bring it! coz why??? when there's good news we've gotta share it right?
anyway....
Our dear helper has went home since a week ago and i wouldn't say it's a mad house...
i'm totally enjoying my kids and my home but time's juz not enough...
rushing my work everyday.
Thank God my parents can help to take care of jere and thank God my dear husband tim took 3 days leave last week.
well.. this week's my turn to take leave...
pray i finish my work....

gotta go...
i promise to update... whether there's news or not... i promise to update.
thank you all for your prayers... keep praying...
jere's gonna have a review with the neuro surgeon later for his MRI done a week and half ago.

No comments: