Wednesday, December 26, 2007

God's prompting!

and yes His prompting is so so strong that I must post here and remind myself....
I got that prompting at the last healing mass and now as I am seated in front of the PC too....telling me even to print out a part of this blog which shares the good news to be put on transparency on the overhead projector so that people could read if we are not clear enough as we speak.

At the last healing mass in St Michael's 15th Dec, when testimonies were being called for, I was telling myself as I was seated at my bench that I wanna go out and proclaim His name and give all glory to Him the next healing mass! I told the Lord that in 2 days' time, Jeremiah will have a test, the Micturating Cistogram or MCU in short to check the functionality of his bladder and if there was any reflux to the kidneys. I asked the Lord to heal Jeremiah, to protect Jeremiah kidneys, to heal his neurogenic bladder, restore the nerves that had been affected in the open neural tube defect. I then told the Lord, Lord, I wanna be out there in the next healing mass sharing in the wonderful love and blessings that He has bestowed upon Jeremiah and us his family.

Jeremiah was born with Spina Bifida, in other words, an open neural tube defect and this affects him hips down, of which one of the problems are a neurogenic bladder which is Drs say he can't empty his bladder due to some nerve that got damaged or never ever developed. Thus, we have to go for such tests regularly to assess progress to ensure the kidneys aren't affected.

And the next healing mass at St Michael's you shall see us proclaim His name! otherwise knock us hard on our heads! Maybe I should get Tim to read this or to do the testimony as I always get too emotional. TIM DEAR! ARE YOU READING????

The next healing mass
19th January 2007
3rd Sat Mass with Healing Service
Church of St Michael
Rosary session 6.45pm
Praise & Worship 7.30pm
Mass with healing session 8.00pm

See u there! God bless!

No comments: