Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Jeremiah and drawers

I heard the drawer opening and closing opening and closing in the room then i went towards the room and as I caught sight of the room from the door, there the little rascal, yes, our dear little Jeremiah was opening and closing the drawer of the bedside table.

I put my arms on my hips and in an almost scolding tone went "Who's playing with the drawers?"

Our dear friend quickly back off from the drawers and shook his head saying "NO..... NO....." *certainly not me kinda face*

It was such a sight.... my seventeen month old baby is growing up to be a BIG BOY :)

not that I'm happy my baby is playing with drawers.... but my baby is going the way the usual baby does :) inquisitive... cause and effect.... it opens? it close! haha

No comments: