Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More on vocabulary!

This little guy simply makes me laugh as he learns to speak....
The very words he utter is so so cute!

The minute he wakes up from his bed, he will excitedly ask for "Hi 5!" Yes, he usually wakes up just in time for that on NickJr channel.

Then as I am about to leave the house the little fella would shout "I WANT GO! I WANT GO!" Then he walks me to the MRT to work (ok it's me carrying him actually,though I really look forward to the day that he walks with me) he will point out and say
"BUS!"
"CAR!"

He will start counting down with me as the green man starts to flash while we cross the road. "TEN NINE EIGHT SEVEN SIX FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE!" and watches eagerly for the vehicles to blast off after.

When he hears the trains coming he will go "TRAIN! TRAIN! TRAIN! TRAIN!"

He sees the baby on the TV he excitedly goes "BABY! BABY!"

He recognises the rubber duckie that the baby in the tv was playing and cries out "DUCK! DUCK!"

He waits eagerly for the short ID on the nickjr channel shouting out "KORKOR! KORKOR!" as he spots Nat.

That's my beautiful baby Jeremiah for you :)
Father God bless and heal this little one! AMEN

No comments: