Monday, June 4, 2007

Healing Masses

I am getting so addicted to these healing masses and I think it's a good addiction ;)It just somehow rejuvenates me and recharges me so wonderfully.
Plus you should see how Jere raises his hands in Praise and Worship and how he tries to sing :D
I remember my helper Ros asked me if she wasn't sick should she go and receive the healing and this was what i told her. Well, you don't need to be sick or have someone sick to attend such a service.In my opinion, everyone needs healing in some form or another. Today she's ever so ready to go to the healing masses. She says she always return home feeling so light so charged.
well, the next one will be

16th May 2007
3rd Sat Mass with Healing Service
Church of St Michael
Fr Michael Arro
Rosary session 6.45pm
Praise & Worship 7.30pm
Mass with healing session 8.00pm

and if you are afraid of being alone, just gimme a shout :)

No comments: