Monday, June 18, 2007

How God speaks

and yes He speaks....

He knows I am down and He sends His angels to minister to me...

these are the comforting and encouraging words that I received via sms from Laura

Michele, U r doing the best in ur circumstances.
U have been brave for so long.
There is no doubt to God or ur family n frens that u have taken up ur cross so obediently never giving up.
Don't be so hard on urself.
Mothering is by trial and error
and you are doing your best learning hoping deciding praying.
I read a website of a mom with a special child.
She said her son is a joy to the family and loves God
(Jere can say Amen so cutely right?)
In man's eyes, Jere may not be considered well but in God's eyes he may be perfect coz God looks at the heart.
You can do all things thru Him who gives u strength!
Your reward is in heaven.
Our time on earth is a short time compared to eternity in heaven.
God bless.

after reading the message, I teared.
Lord I know you are walking this with me and all things are possible thru You Lord.
Thank you for speaking to me.
Thank you for your angels on earth.
Thank you Laura.
Thank you all you friends that journey with me.

No comments: