Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hope

in the darkest hour.....

that's the message i concluded from a strangest dream i had last night.

The dream....
I dreamt we were in some war or something and were all captured and made to march. There was so much fear in us....
As we march, i caught a glimpse of the back of the gal who was marching in front of me. She had a scar on her spine like that of Jere and so i had to ask her, telling her i was curious coz my son had it too. She then shared that she too had spina bifida but look at her she's ok now. she's marching, walking, running like any normal person and she even told me she had twice as much the strength she used to have even marching in this thing.

usually, i wake up from my dream not being able to piece things together but this dream felt so real.

and so i concluded that we are all just caught up in this really dark and fallen world but there's hope within if only we believe.

Thank you Lord for my faith.

No comments: