Tuesday, June 5, 2007

In exactly a month

Jeremiah will be ONE!
How time flies!

Everyone's been asking me to put a wish list so they won't end up buying stuff that would seem useless to us. Thank you Lord that all your wonderful angels on earth wanna contribute to the progress of Jeremiah in some way or another.

But right now, really, i can think of nothing but prayers prayers and more prayers. So those of you who have been praying, keep praying. And those of you who don't pray, maybe can start now. NO... not kidding... start now :P of coz if u don't mind, we'll be most glad :)

Actually, God has been granting so many things to us already even before i put up the list. I had wanted to get my hands on lotsa Glenn Doman stuff which God has sent many to us in His own ways. Thanks Belinda for the Glenn Doman stuff and making most of the stuff gifts and so affordable to us.

Will put a wish list up soon. I try. I promise :)

till then, keep Jeremiah in your prayers.

No comments: