Thursday, October 18, 2007

Helper sacked us?

My mind is in a whirl.

The helper dropped the bomb last night.
She gave us the sack.
Says she needs to be out of here by November.
Just took her salary on Sunday and 3 days later says she wanna go home.
And so I thought she loved and cared for Jere a lot....
But she just told us, she wanna go home last night to get married. She found a swiss boyfriend and it's her opportunity.
6 months ago, just in April, she told me she had to go home to settle her stuff as her husband is having an affair and I let her go.
Thought it was settled.
6 months later, now she tells me she found a new boyfriend and wanna get married.
What's with these people?
I hardly slept a wink.
Worried. Yes I am.
Where do I go from here?

If any of you reading got a good solution for us, please drop us a note.

Lord, I surrender this to you for I know you have plans for us. Plans to prosper not to destroy. Lord, please take over me.

No comments: