Thursday, October 18, 2007

The search for a new helper begins....

Lord be with us as we search for someone to help take care of our family and home while Tim and I work. Lead us to the right help who loves you Lord and see Nathaniel and Jeremiah as blessings from you Lord and love them too.

Lord, I know you have someone out there who is also looking for us
Someone who loves you Lord
Someone with a BIG HEART!

Lord, I know when you close one door, you will open another for us for you have plans for us. Plans to prosper not to destroy.

Even with all the budgets, long-term plannng and cautious steps, things may not happen the way we like them to be but Lord, you can set it aright and we trust that you will set them all aright

Thank you Lord for the faith you've increased in us day by day. Thank you for putting Jeremiah into my life for I know it is through Jeremiah that my faith increased leaps and bounds. Thank you Lord for making us instruments of Your love.

Today, I am at peace for I know by staying close to you Lord, nothing is impossible.

So Lord, with you beside us, we'll never give up for we can do all things through God who strenghthens me (Phil 4:13)

No comments: