Friday, October 19, 2007

Adios Ros!



Jere,
This is your Tita Ros that took care of you from the time you were 1 month old till I guess 16 months?
This is one of the pictures taken when she's reading the G! Magazine from our Church of Christ the King and you just like to flip whatever she is reading. Cheeky you.
Once her documents is done and cleared, she'll be off to get married and take care of her 11 year old daughter.

We wish her happiness and all the best.

We pray that we will get a new Tita that will love you just as much, if not even more :) Lord, guide us and send us your angel :)

Love, Mummy

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Hi Michele!

Not sure if you still remember me but we got to know each other when we were preggie with our 1st borns. The last time I met you was at Yio Chu Kang swimming pool in 2004 when I was expecting my 2nd girl. Your posts touched my heart. Your family will be in my prayer.

Michy Mich said...

Hey Roslyn,

of coz i rem u!
we first met at becky's place and yes the last u were expecting ur second at yck swimming pool. time flies. thanks for ur prayers.

love,
mich