Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Glad I live in a ....

HOUSE!
Not in a hole like a....
Jere shouted "MOUSE"!

We all cracked up when we heard Jere shouted that "MOUSE!"
I could not believe my own ears as I was in another room when Jere answered "MOUSE!" to my singing and I went, "Who said that? Was it Jere?" and the daddy and the helper proudly and happily echoed "YES!"

All of us kinda got infected by The Donut Repair Club Christian Music.

We started out with 2 vcds, 1 of which I got for Nathaniel when he was about 2 years old. Then, when I told my sister that Nat loved it, she got him another. Soon we kinda forgot about it till Jeremiah came around.

When we put it on the vcd player since jere's arrival and as the song Higher Higher played, Jeremiah would crawl all over the living room round the dining table which made us really glad as he danced for the Lord!

Then, one day, God blessed us with 6 more of such VCDs from an angel called Peck Lee whom I've never even met before! Peck Lee wanted to sell these vcds and I contacted her but later Peck Lee decided to give it to the boys hoping that they would minister to the boys and indeed they have! Praise the Lord!

Now Jere always asks for the Donut Man or another of the Psalty's vcd saying "CHURCH MOUSE CHURCH MOUSE!"

Go get your kids some donut man CDs today! It's amazing and surely wonderful to hear the kids give praise to God! ALLELUIA!

No comments: