Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jeremiah and God

Last Saturday, 15th March 2008, we finally did it!
I went forward to the front of the whole congegation with Jeremiah to give our testimony on how God had delivered us and blessed us in St Michael's church healing mass as promised some 3 months ago. We had missed the last two healing masses as the kids were unwell and finally we did it!

This was what happened that Saturday. As usual, testimonies were being called for and I went forward with Jeremiah. Carrying him in my arms, I told of the goodness of the Lord, how faithful our God had been to us and how he had carried us through all our trials. At the end of it, I even told the congregation how Jere would call on Jesus and Mother Mary and when I was done and gave the microphone to Jeremiah, Jeremiah said "JESUS"

It was a wonderful moment. The congregation applauded and shouted "PRAISE THE LORD! ALLELUIA!"

Unfortunately we did not manage to get any pictures but here's a glimpse on how early our dear little baby was praising God! We started to take him since he was 3 months to healing masses at St Michael's church.

Thinking back, he actually started to lift his hands up in praise in March 2007. He was about 8 months then. I realise it but was too busy to tell everyone. Yeah... how terrible, I know. I should have given praise and glory to His name. Then my dear dad, Jere's ah kong discovered that while Jere was staying over when the helper went home for her home leave. Man! Was Ah Kong excited! He told anyone and everyone he saw how his grandson praise the Lord!

At 10 months, we decided we should bring a camera to capture how the little one praise God! Here it is! This picture was taken 19th May 2007.



Isn't it wonderful? Look at how Jeremiah lifts his hands up in praise and worship for the Lord!

This little baby was just born to praise God and glorify His name!

Jesus, name above all names
Beautiful Saviour, Glorious Lord!
Emmanuel! God is with us
Blessed Redeemer, Living word!


As two Sundays back when the priest gave the homily, he said,
"Whose sin was it, the father or the child that a child was born blind?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Neither. It was no one's sin. The child was born blind so that God's works could be displayed in him. When I heard that, I thought how true it was as I see God's works being displayed in Jeremiah constantly. Praise the Lord!

No comments: