Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Of the brothers!

Okie...
after I ranted so much about the older one...
maybe I should do him some justice!

Nat's a sweet little one really...
He prays for Jeremiah all the time... learning terms like spina bifida, neurogenic bladder, hydrocephalus, bleh.... and praying specifically for Jeremiah's complete healing all the time...
Now hands up... how many of you know these terms? All these were alien to me till Jeremiah was born and Nat picked them all up as we had our nightly prayers.

Here's my first little angel :)



Now, ain't he handsome?

and here's the second little angel...



Ain't he a cutie?

I think they look kinda alike too!

They've really grown! Check them out in this picture taken 3rd September 2006.



Jeremiah was about 3 months then and Nat just turned 4.

My wonderful gifts from God! Thank You Lord for these blessings! AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat is a carbon copy of Tim! M always says that Tim must be so pleased to have Nat, coz its a mini him. So cute when u see the father and son together, esp. when they wear the similar outfit. Can die!