Monday, March 12, 2007

thoughts....

As I was walking to the mrt to take the train to work, my mind was so full of thoughts.

Firstly, frankly, I am worried. Jere had some creamy discharge from his penis since yesterday morning. To bring him to Dr Simon Ng or to KKH. Whichever I go, they are bound to send jere for a urine test and take it from there. As Jere has a history of a neurogenic bladder and urinary tract infections (UTI), i tend to worry. However, he's still the happy smiley self. Praise be to God! I told my dear helper Ros to try to catch the pee if she can and zoom it down for a test and to watch out for anything that is not normal.

Been praying that the whitish creamy discharge is something that the Lord wants to get out of jere's system and it's juz a process of healing.Go worries! Go creamish discharge in the mighty name of Jesus! Jere will be well! Amen!

I am so excited about the healing services this week. I've been looking forward to meet Fr Augustine since I heard about him from Henreeta. I believe, God chooses certain people to work through and Fr Augustine is one of them.
There will be mass and healing service by Fr Augustine Mundackatt V.C. & team at St Joseph's Church at Victoria Street. The mass and healing services on 15th 16th and 17th Mar are family themed. I'm gonna try getting people like Jo, Laura and family to go. I think it's gonna be a wonderful experience for all of us. I think we all need healing and we just need to open our hearts and minds to do that. I hope to get my dear sis gladys to come along too.

I really hope that i will be able to finish my work early this week so i can attend all the sessions.

No comments: