Sunday, March 11, 2007

Value of life?

From jere's birth till now, there are a handful that have told me that they would have aborted the baby if they had known baby had a birth defect. Why? why would anyone abort a child? Just to preserve the quality of life?

I look at jere and I know i would carry the guilt for life if i had done it. I am glad i gave Jere the chance and I bless and thank God for making Jere an instrument of His love. To be a testimony of how loving and merciful He is. I thank God for giving me a purpose driven life, that is to journey this life in faith with Jere. I never regret bringing jere into this world. he's such a beautiful child smiling in all his sufferings. Jere has taught me so many things. To smile in my sufferings. To love unconditionally. To surrender it all to God. The value of each and every life is just inestimable!

No comments: