Friday, March 9, 2007

TGIF?

People would thank God it's Friday but i do not know why i am feeling so bogged down and blue and horrid tis Friday.

Is it because Tim is outa town and I am holding the fort myself?
Is it my job nature when Friday, there's more work that i am feeling so sucky?
or is it that i took meat consciously and feeling damn guilty about it? esp it being Lent season?

Had lunch with a colleague D who's preggy and she wanted to have Indonesian food and i really did not have the heart to turn her down. heh. D, don't kill me for not being honest :P Left it to her to order though she did ask for my opinion. In the end we ordered some chicken soto kinda soup and a fish with rice. I should have just kept away from the chicken. Felt guilty and horrid after for taking meat as it is not only a Friday but a Friday in Lent :( Maybe i should go for a good confession. but the lunch is good D.

No comments: