Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fever

It was 6am in the morning and I felt Jere a little feverish... Took his temperature and indeed it was 38 deg. Quickly, I called Tim to get some paracet to administer and put a wet towel on his forehead.

I really pray it's the runny nose that has led to the fever and not the bacteria in the urine.

Lord, I lift Jeremiah up to You and ask that You would put a hedge of protection around him. Protect his spirit, body, mind and emotions from any kind of evil or ham. I specifically pray for protection from fever and infection. I pray that he will make his refuge in the shadow of Your wings until these calamities have passed by. Hide him Lord from any kind of evil that would come agains him. Keep him safe from and hidden dangers and let no weapon formed against him be able to prosper. Thank You Lord for Your many promises of protection. Keep him safe wherever he goes. In Jesus name, I pray AMEN!

No comments: