Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday.... Results????

I tried to call all morning but no one answered the phone.

Lord, I come to you in Jesus' name and submit Jeremiah to You. Jeremiah's our beautiful gift from You, Father. Thank you Lord for this precious gift of this child. Lord, I know that You have given Jeremiah to me to care for and raise. Help me then Lord to do that. Show me places where I continue to hang on for him and enable me to release him into your care and protection. Help me Lord not to live in fear of possible dangers, but in the joy and peace of knowing that You are in control and this day I release my child, Jeremiah into Your hands and trust my child to You. I know that You are in control Lord. You alone know what is best for him. You alone know what he needs. I commit myself to pray for everything concerning him that I can think of or that You put upon my heart. Teach me then Lord how to pray and guide me in what to pray about. Help me not to impose my own will but Yours be done in his life when I'm praying for Jeremiah.
I thank You Father that I don't have to rely on the world's unreliable and ever-changing methods for child rearing but that I can have clear directions from Your Word and wisdom as I pray to You for answers.
Thank You Lord. Praise you Lord! AMEN!

Somehow, I feel a kinda peace. I think this peace would not have descended upon me if I had not released it to God and ask Him to be in charge. I thank you all you prayer partners that have been with me.

You shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you
there'll be shouts of joy
and all the trees of the fields
will clap will clap their hands ...


and all the trees of the fields will clap their hands
the trees of the fields will clap their hands (2X)
will clap will clap their hands ...


Yes. God will make a way.

This just released me to see to the rest of the things I so needed to do. Today's Korkor Nat's graduation! Gotta run to Nat's Graduation!
Yes! God is in control.

He can turn the tides and calm the angry seas.

Yes. He can be everywhere, know everything. and He will take care of Jere. Thank You Lord. Jere will be well! AMEN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, I prayed for you all and this might be His reply. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

When the frosts are in the valley,
And the mountaintops are gray,
And the choicest blooms are blighted,
And the blossoms die away,
A loving Father whispers,
"This all comes from my hand";
Blessed are you if you trust
When you cannot understand.