Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday.... Results?

No one called all day. It was 4 plus in the evening and I figured I had better call or they would call it a day at 5pm.

I called and got through to Staff Zhang. I hung on the line as she traced the records.

Staff Zhang: The culture is still not out. The second test showed even higher count of white blood cells.

Me: what is the number?

Staff Zhang: The first was 500 plus and the second is 2000 plus. The culture test is still not out.

Me: ok thanks.

no... that's certainly not what I like to hear.
Quickly, I smsed all my dear brothers in sisters in Christ to storm heaven for protection upon this precious child, Jeremiah.

Lord, I lift Jeremiah up to You and ask that You would put a hedge of protection around him. Protect his spirit, body, mind and emotions from any kind of evil or harm. I pray specifically for protection from accidents, disease, injury, or any other physical, mental, or emotional abuse. I pray that he will make his refuge in the shadow of your wings untill those calamities have passed by (Psalm 57:1). Hide him from any kind of evil influences that would come against him. Keep him safe from any hidden dangers and let no weapon form against him be able to prosper.
Thank You Lord for Your many promises of protection. Help Jere to walk in Your ways and in obedience to Your will so that he never comes out from under the umbrella of protection. Keep Jere safe in all he does and wherever he goes. In Jesus' name I pray.
AMEN!

ON EAGLE'S WINGS

You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord,
who abide in His shadow for life,
say to the Lord: "My refuge, my rock in whom I trust!"

Refrain: And He will raise you up on eagles’ wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand.

The snare of the fowler will never capture you,
and famine will bring you no fear:
under His wings your refuge, His faithfulness your shield.

Refrain: And He will raise you up on eagles’ wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand.

You need not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day;
though thousands fall about you, near you it shall not come.

Refrain: And He will raise you up on eagles’ wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand.

For to His angels He's given a command
to guard you in all of your ways;
upon their hands they will bear you up,
lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Refrain: And He will raise you up on eagles’ wings,
bear you on the breath of dawn,
make you to shine like the sun,
and hold you in the palm of His hand

No comments: