Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I want to say something....

Jere said the above as we were praying the closing prayer after our therapy program.

Every Wednesday, I take Jere to Clouds of Praise to have some exercise, in other words, therapy. We usually start and end the session with a prayer and a song of praise.

This time, after the session when we were saying the closing prayer and everyone said their bit, Jere went....

"I WANNA SAY SOMETHING...."

Marcus korkor who was beside him heard him and said it out so his mum Cassey went, "Yes, Jere you wanna say something?"

Jere nodded and went, "JESUS, HELP ME TO STAND. HELP ME TO WALK. BLESS THE CHILDREN HERE AND MUMMY. AMEN"

My eyes welled up and rolled down uncontrollably. I always get emotional when Jere speaks like that.

Lord, you hear the cry of the child Lord. Jere has asked, Lord. Let Jere receive, Lord. RESTORE JERE LORD. HEAR THE MOTHER'S CRY NOW LORD. Thank you Lord. AMEN!

No comments: